Monday, May 24, 2010

Home Style in Dallas.....Part II







I will continue my series on Dallas home stores with one of my new faves, Stella Dallas. On Lover's Lane, right before you hit the tollway, this darling home and gift boutique. Since I'm such a new (read:amateur) blogger, I had to do a little googling to find out the scoop. According to a post on Decor Dallas, the shop opened in the Fall of 2008 and is owned by Amber Davidson.
The shop is full of gorgeous things. Most of it is redone vintage furniture, and in my absolute favorite style, 1960's Palm Beach. I won't lie, when I saw the store while driving down Lover's, I went in because of the name..... I desperately want to name a future daughter Stella. I LOVE THAT NAME. I was plesantly surprised to discover treasures even more sweet than the name.Enjoy the gorgeous photos, and go visit Stella Dallas!





I love the fabric on those chairs. They would look fabulous with a neutral sofa or a bright sofa (I'm thinking bright yellow). This table is faboo. The greek key shape adds a bit of interest to a parsons style table. It would look awesome with a set up like this with a statement mirror and matching lamps in the entrance hallway of an apartment or home.


I loved this little garden table. One can of paint and voila! You have a beautiful nightstand, breakfast table, or outdoor table.

This side table is friggin' fabulous. Proof that beautiful hardware can change the look of a simple piece in an instant.

Although I probably wouldn't choose the fabric on this couch, I thought it was such a cool shape.


What a simple way to have unique wall art. I want one made of Trump!

No comments: