Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Curated Bedding.... Sophisticated Aqua and Charcoal




Sometimes my friends ask me for decorating advice.
The question I get asked most often is, 
" How do I put together a stylish bed?"

SO, I thought I'd start a series of pretty bedding suites.

This bed is for someone who wants something extra-chic, very sophisticated, and a little edgy.

1. Headboard- Ballard Designs
2. Euro Pillows- Matouk Bedding
3. Headboard Fabric- Schumacher Agra Silk Weave in Turquoise
4. Duvet Cover and Standard Shams-  Organic Chevron Duvet Cover via West Elm
5. Sheets- Serena & Lily Aqua Gobi Embroidered Sheet Set
6. Coverlet- Hermes Avalon blanket
7. Throw Pillow- Gold Sequin Embellished via Etsy
8. Throw Pillows-Alchemy Ikat Stripe in Aqua via Woody Liana on Etsy



1 comment:

Maria J. Young said...

Nice home, beautifully decorated, Looks like traditional prices house. accessories are luxurious and beautiful, net and clean. Lovely to see. I would like to share an information about fashion and accessories. Just click below.
leather skinny jeans