Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wedding Wednesday.... The First Look!



I'm mentioning this "new" wedding tradition because I'm surprised by the amount of people who don't know about a "First Look".

A First Look is a special moment between you and your new husband-to-be..... BEFORE the "I-Do's".
Instead of seeing your new hubs in front of 300 people, you get an intimate moment, with only the photographer there to capture it.

And just look how well it can be captured.



Adore this. Preciousness.


So, what are your thoughts? Is the First Look a do or don't?

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I LOVE this idea but I also have seen on pinterest the idea of standing around a corner from each other and having pictures taken w/ y'all holding hands and not seeing each other... which sounds super cute

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is absolutely so sweet...we did this for our wedding and it is so nice to have that moment together before you are bombarded with all the well-wishers and prying eyes! (c: And if you have a crying problem (like me) then it also helps the actual ceremony to be a bit more composed! (c:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I absolutely adore this idea and the moment that is captured is priceless. However, my hubs was adamant about not seeing me till I walked down the aisle to him, very traditional. However our photographer was so amazing, they caught some amazing pictures of his reaction while it happened. I support both methods, as long as the moment is captured. xo