Monday, June 14, 2010

Design OBSESSION- Madeline Weinrib




Hi, My name is Mackenzie and I LOVE Madeline Weinrib. SHE IS FABULOUS!

According to her website, madelineweinrib.com she is the granddaughter of Max Weinrib, who founded New York City mega-style home store, ABC Carpet & Home. So clearly, the fabulousness runs in the family. I came by my obsession pretty honestly. First, I'm loving ikat prints right now ( me and every other home decorista) and Second, when I move into Brian's we need more fun pillows to go in our living room! While I can't currently afford any beautiful Madeline Weinrib pillows, I can dream!! Maybe with my next big commish.....

Love love love all the Ikat Collection Pillows.

Pink and Orange Mor Pillow
Iris Luce Pillow



Hot Pink Luce Pillow

Pink Antoinette Pillow


Organic Blockprint Pillows
Love love love these.... Does anyone want to Donate to my pillow fund?


Pink Stella Fabric
Ok, I think we all know that I like this because of the name.... but it's really beautiful too.... I think I would recover a chair in it, or maybe a dressing room ottoman.


Orange Thistle Fabric.... Yes Please!

All photos courtesy of MadelineWeinrib.com

1 comment:

Lindsay P said...

She has the BEST rugs. Everytime I see one in a magazine that I like, it's inevitably one of hers.