Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Table Scaping....




I'll be the first to admit that my obsession with Mercury Glass is unhealthy. You should see my house. If there's an extra square inch, there's a mercury glass votive there. I can't help it. It's magical. And while most seem to reserve it for a "holiday look", I love it all year round.

Although, I also listen to Mariah Carey's Christmas CD in July.

When I saw this gorgeous table scape in the Holiday 2010 issue of Lonny, I was SO excited.
All the right elements on one table. Mercury Glass (Duh.) Gold leaf dinnerware, all white flowers, a super chic black and white table cloth, and pink accents.

It doesn't get much better!
Most of the mercury glass and dinnerware pieces are from West Elm. Thanks Lonny for giving us an affordable option for our holiday table decor. It's much appreciated.

I also love this dinnerware from Horchow if you wanted an alternative to the West Elm set.

What will your Christmas table look like?

No comments: