Monday, September 19, 2011

Bar Cart Stylin'


I need to start off this post with an apology to ya'll for being such a sporadic poster!
I've recently started a new job and there haven't been enough hours in the day to work, eat, and sleep, much less blog.
My sincerest apologies. As I get more settled in my new role (in a design related job, no less, AH!)
I promise my posting will become more frequent.
Please, bear with me.

Now for this post. 
I dropped by one of my favorite antique haunts in Fort Worth this weekend.
And found a bar cart for $60.
The best part? It's faux bamboo with TWO shelves.
And even better, after stripping the white paint it had on,
I found that it's a shiny brass underneath!

SO, I've been looking for some inspiration as to how to arrange it.


I think the way you arrange your bar cart says so much about you, dontchathink?



I'm a lookin' and I'm a likin' what this person did....
Especially with the San Pellegrino Aranciata. MY FAVE.



I will definitely be needing FABULOUS lowballs like these gold greek keys from Pieces!




images from Pinterest and Pieces

And this pretty decanter from Pieces wouldn't hurt either.

Cheers!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your find. I love the sparklin' lemonade as well! I would say... fresh flowers bring an innocent - femme look to the bar cart. Esp against the gold/brass... sweet

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Congrats on your new job!! so exciting, loving society socials barware.

Kristen said...

Hi Mackenzie!
My name is Kristen and I really like your blog! I was wondering if you could please email me at kristen.c@designshuffle.com

I'd like to discuss a guest post opportunity. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Absolute *SCORE* on that barcart, girl! Faux bamboo and brass??? Be still my beating heart! (c: It's always hard to get in to a new schedule, especially with a new job! Good luck with it all!