Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa....



Dear Santa,

I've been a very good (well, good enough) girl this year.
Here's my list!

Xoxo,

Mackenzie Page


Dying over this enamel Hermes "H" bracelet.
I think it's so chic in white and gold.


Slim Aaron's "Poolside Gossip"
I've had this on my list forever---and I'm really really hoping for it.



I lost my sunglasses recently, and these Ray-Ban Wayfarers in Tortoise are the perfect replacement!

I have tons of these Nikibiki tanks already, 
but I need more. I wear one everyday---Super comfy and great for layering.


I'm always looking for coffee table books to add to my collection 
and these two are at the top of my list!



Lots of people are Lululemmon lovers---but I'm a Lucy girl.
Their yoga wear is fab and I love their black leggings.

I'm definitely needing some new kicks to start my resolutions off right!

What's on your list?




No comments: