Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Friday.... and I'm in Love!


It's Friday, so we're going to talk about things I love.

In my mind, only positive things should occur on Fridays.
Even on the 13th.

A little taste of what I'm LOVING right now.

This custom ivory lacquer and Lucite desk from Again & Again in Dallas.
I can't get over how much I need this.


Love it. Wish they made it in pink, but whatevs.
This has got to be the happiest table I've ever seen

Everything from Reem Acra's Resort 2013 collection.
Especially these mint gowns.

I can't get enough of mint right now, so I'd love these Jack Rogers jellies in mint & white.
Maybe it's being a product of the 90's, but jellies are a summer must-have for me.


This super fun wallpaper from Whimsey Chronicles.
Need this in a bathroom. Stat.








Cannot even tell you how obsessed I am with her line. It's super fabulous.


Happy Friday Everyone!!






No comments: