Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Friday and I'm in LOVE!



 And here, in no particular order, are this week's 
OBSESSIONS!

 This minty-fresh Cambridge Blazer in Linen from Two Penny Blue, co-founded by one of my FAVE bloggers, 
Erin Gates of Elements of Style

Heirloom LA catering----An amazing discovery that I made last week.
Not only do they make Lasagna cupcakes (double-yum) that they will ship,
they also do wedding catering in the LA area (read, Palm Springs).

This adorable mint tray with gold polka-dots from 
etsy shop, Tilly Maison

 This precious, girly kitchen.
So simple and SO cute.

This dress from Oscar de la Renta's 2013 bridal collection.
Everything about this look is perfection.
images via pinterest.com
This color combo.
I love how it can be old-world, or mid-century, or totally current.
It's just so fresh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh-- that blazer/entire ensemble is stunning!! I also adore that kitchen & mint tray-- too cute!!