Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesdays----Picking a Venue



 SO, are ya'll totally ready for wedding planning deets?!

Well, I'm ready to share.

I have to tell you that about 6 months after I started doing Wedding Wednesdays (almost) every
wednesday, a random reader commented "Omg, Congrats on your engagement! So exciting!"

And all I could think is....."Well, this is awkward"

As my mother says, I've been planning this day since before I could walk.
And I'm so excited to get started with the REAL-LIFE plans.

Today I would like to talk about venues.
Specifically, the two at the top of my list.


Both are special in their own way.

Hoffman Haus is a small property with tons of little cottages and then a main house on the property outside which you can get hitched and inside which you can have your reception.

Cute, quaint, a little bit country and oh so charming.

Take a gander.





And then there's Becker Vineyards.
One of Brian and my favorite haunts for wine tasting in Fredericksburg.

Big plus? The Lavender Fields on the property.
Where you can take romantic photos like this.



You can also get married outside here, under this pretty tree.
And they have a pretty indoor/outdoor situation at their "Lavender Haus".



So, I have to know, which venue would ya'll vote for?

No comments: