One of the hardest things about blogging and constantly being inundated with images of gorgeous interiors, is that I'm always wanting a new space to decorate and fill with new things.
Since I'm almost done decorating the house I moved into in August, I'm of course itching for a new place with brand new decor.
I have a vision for my next place and with it, some elements that I want to add this time around.
1. A tufted velvet sofa in a rich color.
I adored this one from House Beautiful when I first saw it.
And ADORE Miss Bailey's (of Peppermint Bliss) emerald version
featured in this month's issue of Rue Magazine
2. A Hollywood Regency style cabinet or console
3. A Sleek Pendant Light
4. A White Lacquered Coffee Table
5. A Perfect Mix of Furniture & Accessories that is both
Mid-Century Modern and Provencial French
6. A gloss black wall
7. A fun Hollywood Regency rug
8. Chinese Chippendale (bamboo) chairs
9. A Beautiful Vanity Area
10. An Hermes Blanket
11. A Whimsical Ghost Chair
So, if you were going to redecorate your home,
what elements would you want to add?