Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend Recap!


Among other Easter-time activities this weekend, the man-friend and I did a little flea marketing at the Fort Worth Flea Market.

If you haven't been, at the Will Rogers Convention Center off University Drive (Cattle Barn 1 to be exact), it's worth a visit---and a dig.

We found a fabulous desk for Brian's office---You can't tell in this photo, but it has fretwork detailing all along the legs.

I also found some treats for myself.

The yellow retro elephant garden stool.
And---The waterfall bench in the background.
Which I am planning to reupholster.


I love this Metropolitan Velvet in Reef as an upholstery option.




Ties in the Trina Turk fabric on my dining room chairs and my Hot House Flowers pillow on the sofa.



I also started my project on the etagere that's going in the dining room.

It's going to be a looongg process to get this thing to gloss white.


And my desk chair is almost done and then it will be 
ready for it's upholstered seat!


Hoppy Belated Easter!

No comments: