Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What if your dream house went on the market?




I literally almost had a fender bender over this sight the other day.

Why? Because it's my dream house and it is currently FOR SALE.
And it's oh so fabulous!

I've been dying to see the inside for ages.
And while I'm sure that the listing photos barely do it justice, I was super 
excited to see the inside.

















The house looks to be in such good original condition and really in my opinion just needs a few good paint jobs, some fabulous wallpaper and good lighting choices.
This kitchen however, is sadsville.

I think it's dying for a makeover.

A little bit of this action....


Now, who wants to loan me some money for my dream house?
I'll be taking donations!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house is lovely!