Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesday.....Baubles


Man, was I wrong about ya'll.
I really anticipated getting a little flak for my post on engagement rings
few months ago.

But, it seems noone thought it was a strange or dull post at all, 
because it's my most viewed blog post EVER.

So, I'm here to give you another dose of what you so clearly want.

Pretty baubles for my pretty readers.

I think I've mentioned this, but Asscher's are my personal favorite.


I also love the idea of a traditional shape, with a different stone, 
Like this cushion cut emerald.


I've been following NYC jewelry designer, Marisa Perry on Facebook,
and cannot get enough of her fabulous designs.
Check out her digs in the next four photos.

 Split Shank

 In Love

 In Love
 images via MarisaPerry.com
Larisa


The sapphire ring is getting more popular, 
thanks to one, Mrs. Kate Middleton.


 

And I love the vintage shape of this one.

 And speaking of vintage. 
I think vintage and unique is oh so glam.



images via Pinterest.com
What's your flavor on engagement rings?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so so beautiful!! I have a mega classic solitaire diamond engagement ring, but just ordered my wedding ring and it's a little more glitzy! It made me smile to see somebody else doing "Wedding Wednesday" posts =)

Unknown said...

the ring in the 3rd photo from the top - done!! lol AMAZE!!


fashionable footprints

mackenziepage said...

Nikki, Congrats---I'm sure the combo will be beautiful! Nothing like a classic and glam combination!

Lyndzie, I know, that one is TO DIE for!