Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday and I'm in LOVE!


It's been a looonnnggg week. Lots of late nights at work.
SO ready for the long weekend!

My obsessions for the week:


Stacks of pretty pink books.

Especially this pretty book, which I'm dying to order.


These darling Mr. and Mrs. cocktail glasses from Furbish
What a great engagement or stock the bar gift!

Palm print wallpaper.
So Dorothy Draper.
So glam meets organic. 
LOVE.
 

Nespresso machines. We just got one at my office and it's AMAZING.
Can't wait to get one for the house.

Cannot wait til it's cold again so I can resume my daily uniform of leggings and Hunter boots.
Love this lavender pair.
September 1st is Saturday.
Fall is SO close, I can almost taste it!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Chicken Recipes said...

Hi great reading your post