Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mountain Chic

 How was everyone's Labor Day?
I had the best time doing absolutely NOTHING.
Really just resting. It was fab.

I did get some fun news----Someone very close to me is looking at a place in the mountains.
And we've been discussing how they should decorate.

I'm loving a really warm & cozy look for a mountain abode.
I'm thinking Ralph Lauren meets English Countryside meets Industrial Chic.

Some inspiration.

I have LOVED this photo forever.

I love the vintage chesterfield sofa, the antique rug and the vintage LV trunk as a coffee table.


This is also a great inspiration photo for a mountain place.
Love the dark grey paneling.


This map wallpaper is the coolest idea.
Especially for a vacation home in a fun place.
Note the chesterfield theme.

  

I'm into menswear inspired bedding.
Something comfy yet crisp.









What do you like in a mountain home?

No comments: