Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesday.....You could have THIS or all of THIS.


I am LOVING how many of the Bridal Gown designers 
are coming out with more affordable collections.

Don't get me wrong, I love a couture wedding gown as much as the 
next girl. But, that's not practical for everyone.

One of my favorite features in fashion magazines are the Splurge vs. Steal or the 
"You could have THIS....or all of THIS..."


So here's my version.

I'm TOTALLY head over heels for this Twist Front Gown with Jeweled Sleeves by Reem Acra
but it's also $5950.


So, you could have THIS.

 Or all THIS.

image via Nordstrom.com

 
Luckily, Roses by Reem Acra now makes a very similar gown.
Bargain price? $3585.
Still not super "reasonable", but at least a little better.

Which would you pick?

Pricey Couture gown?
Or close-understudy dress with loads of fab accessories?

No comments: