Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Addition of Fur.


 I've been contemplating adding a fur throw to my bed since last winter.
But spring and summer came quickly, and then it just seemed silly and like something
I'd have to wait forever to enjoy.

 I was originally inspired by the likes of designer Sally Wheat's bedroom.
Everything about it is SO warm and cozy!

I like the depth a fur throw would add to my bed, since
it's currently so light and girly.






images via Pinterest.com
What's your take on the faux fur throw?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I love a bit of faux fur! A throw is a great idea, perfect for curling up with a good book on a chilly evening =)

mackenziepage said...

I'm glad you like it too! I was afraid everyone ready this would think it was tacky! I think it would be so cozy during the winter! I'm thinking white fur, or maybe a sable color.