Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee......Football Fashion



 image via pinterest.com

It's gameday! I will admit that one of the best things about living in Fort Worth is that I'm able to be here for all the Fall Football Festivities. I especially like seeing what fun ensembles my TCU gal pals come up with, because they're quite a creative bunch of ladies. It's unseasonably cool today. and I was just thinking about how I should probably pop into Old Navy and purchase a pair of colored jeans for the game. My original outfit plan was a purple skirt, but I'm afraid I might freeze to death.

Here's a little gameday outfit inspiration. Go FROGS!


I try not to make my whole outfit purple, for fear of looking like a cartoon dinosaur.
So it's nice to break up the purple with a little graphic black and white. 
This polka dot blouse from Anthropologie is darling and pretty reasonable!


The aformentioned purple skinnies.

I laughed out loud when I saw these.
They're a little subversive, but they certainely send a message to tailgaters from 
the opposing team.
And we have to top off our game day outfit with a little purple bling.
via Jcrew

And a couple darling stacked bracelets. 
I already have the one below, and I'm thinking I need this one to go with.
Mom? Christmas?
Via Jcrew
Via Hermes


Happy Gameday everyone!


1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE the purple jeans! I think I need these in my life!