Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pretty In PINK


I am majorly into PINK lately.
Especially where home decor is concerned.

Perhaps it's because I live (in sin) with my man-friend, who has basically forbidden the color.
Although, he is color blind so I have snuck in a few pink piped pillows onto the couch. (Shh, don't tell.)

I'm especially into a pink and gloss black mixture. With a little gold thrown in for Glamour and Good Measure.

Some inspiration for a beautiful pink room....




 images via Peppermint Bliss

I'm not going to lie, a pink and black wedding doesn't hurt either.



If I were designing and pink and black living room, I would start with this gorgeous gloss black trellis wallpaper


Gloss Onyx Wallpaper from Schumacher

And I would add these whisper pink silk dupioni curtains



This structural sofa from Lee Industries would be perfect recovered in a pink linen.
It would provide a gorgeous contrast with the black walls.


Opposite the couch, I would add two Louis XVI chairs like these.


Recovered in a cream and black striped silk.


I would add a Dorothy Draper console against the wall
 With this FAB Venetian Mirror above it.


I love this coffee table to add a little Hollywood Regency Glamour

Nate Berkus via HSN.com

With a bouquet of pink peonies atop it

image via Brides.com

Surrounded by gold mercury glass votives


I love this playful chandelier from Horchow to hang from the ceiling


These side tables would flank the couch

With a pair of these Mercury glass lamps...
that I would pipe the black shades with light pink velvet


And lay down this greek key rug.....


And you have a room that is PRETTY IN PINK!

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

It's nice not just fabulous!
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.