Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trendy Tuesday.....Vintage Industrial


There are a lot of trends happening in the home design world right now, but one of the most popular trends is Vintage Industrial Decor. I've long been a fan, primarily because of its compliment to French Decor. 


 I love how Vintage Industrial pieces blend naturally with traditional decor like this room above.




Or how you can achieve a serene "greige" look from adding several industrial pieces

 I remember a few years ago looking for vintage Industrial pieces and not seeing any for under $1,000.
Now it seems that everywhere I look, there are moderately priced reproductions that get you the "look" for a price that won't break the bank.










I have my eye on this shelf. How perfect would it be in a kitchen or bathroom?
And it's $260!








 CB2


Pottery Barn


Which piece is your favorite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HUGE fan of this trend, own about 3 items in this post!)