Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fuzzy Pillows....How do we feel?

Fuzzy Pillows.... What do we think about them?
I used to think they were horribly tacky.
Like something a Playmate would have in her bedroom in the Playboy Mansion.

Or Cher's backpack purse in Clueless


But now, I kind of like them. 
They're starting to look very chic to me.



So versatile.
I'm thinking about one for my living room.
It needs a little pizazz.

Love this chair.

images via pinterest and pier1.com
This "Mongolian Wool" pillow is at Pier 1.
And the price is not too shabby.

Thoughts, Questions, Concerns?

3 comments:

Meg @ Nutmeg and Co. said...

I like these fuzzy accents in a room. I think they add some warmth and texture in a modern way. Just don't go overboard with the fuzz. One fuzzy hit should do it.

My daughter is dying for one for her new bedroom and I might break down and get the one from Pier 1.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love them in moderation. Like one mixed in with other prints. I do however, really like that fuzzy chair!

Kathy S. said...

That fuzzy chair looks to die for! Though I'm sure it doesn't have the pier 1 price tag. I do think it is a fun trend overall