Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Friday..... Neutrals or Colors?


A few months ago, I posed the question, Are you a Neutralista or a Colorista?
Then, I was talking about interiors.

Now, I want to know your wedding style.

My plan is to have one of my wedding photos taken in the spot above,
at the Parker Palm Springs Hotel.

While I usually think that I'll want a completely neutral palette when I get married, 
this wall and orange doors suggest something different.

I am constantly pouring over wedding photos on blogs and in magazines and I find myself completely taken with the colorful weddings, but also with the muted neutral affairs.

So I ask you, 
Bride's to Be
Former Brides
Someday Brides?


Are you a Neutralista or a Colorista?


Some of my FAVE colorful weddings.....






And some favorite Neutral weddings....





Pick your poison!

Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh, I was 100% a colorista...And actually the top photos with the pink and orange were my exact colors...still love that combo! I still appreciate the look of a great classic neutral wedding, though!

P.S.-I don't know if you got my email, I sent you one right away and then another after you emailed me...I'm afraid it's sending them to your spam box for some reason! Have a happy 4th, girl!