Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday.... Destinations!


Last night I was watching one of my favorite movies, You, Me, and Dupree.
It's one of my fail safe movies for falling asleep to, so I usually just watch the first 30 minutes.
I just love Kate Hudson and Matt Dillon's destination wedding in Hawaii.

They just seem so relaxed!

I love this first scene where the couple is drinking cocktails and playing a board game together.


Anyway, it got me thinking about destination weddings.
And how they are always so dreamy.

I have long been obsessed with this fancy schmancy beach-time wedding....



I love how it's formal and casual all at the same time.

Fancy, but not stuffy.


And how they're white and tan palette is so calming against the soft aqua ocean.



And I just couldn't help putting a pretty Destination Wedding inspiration board......
images via Style Me Pretty

3 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Great destination board!! I remember seeing that wedding a while back, I think it was in turks and caicos. I loved how the bride wore a ballgown on the beach. gorgeous!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm completely with you on this one...I think it's the combination of great beach memories with one of my absolute favorite color palettes that does it for me...I don't need the wedding actually, I just need the beach!

mackenziepage said...

Thanks guys! I agree, I'd take a beach party, but a pretty destination wedding would suit me just fine too!