Friday, July 15, 2011

Like a Chicken with It's head OFF

Apologies for my lack of posting the last couple days!
I have friends road-tripping to see me from out of town and I've been running around like
a chicken with my head cut off getting ready for their arrival.

Am I the only one that stresses with impending guests?
I just want to make sure the house looks PERFECT!
Please tell me I'm not alone!

I promise things will soon return to normal!
And, in apology for missing Wedding Wednesdays, I will obviously give you two next week!

Xoxo,

Mackenzie

2 comments:

Meg @ Nutmeg and Co. said...

You're hardly the only one. Everyone worries about their house being perfect for company. Just remember, they're coming to see you not the house, right? So don't stress out too much!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You are definitely not the only one...I'm a big fat stress case when I'm about to have company...and I do weird things like clean out drawers...like they are going to go through all my drawers and be disgusted with the clutter...I'm a psycho (c: