Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Note on Meg Braff....




I wanted to make another little note on designer Meg Braff that I spoke of yesterday. 

Besides designing tons of FABULOUS spaces, she also has her own wallpaper and fabrics line.

You can find it here: Meg Braff Designs

A few of my favorite wallpaper designs below....

 Up A Tree

 Sampan

Love this red bamboo print on a neutral background. I would use it for a fancy dining room or perhaps a fun bathroom with high gloss red lacquer vanities!


How amazing would these look as his/hers sinks?!


 Sasa

Kikki


These wallpaper's are so fun and I love their mid-century modern feel.

They would look great with the mid-century pieces from Room Service  to accent them.

These are all great choices....






Which wallpaper and furniture combination would you choose?

No comments: