Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Retro Fabulous..... A Dallas Home Goes Glam!


Ok readers, As my friend Blair so nicely pointed out, I slacked on you for 24 hours.

Deepest Apologies.

To make up for my behavior, I'm retro-actively posting.

So here comes the second bite of fabulousness for the day.

The owner of Again and Again, the repurposed vintage furniture shop I spoke of yesterday (ok, an hour ago.) Leslie Pritchard, has a FABULOUS home in the Turtle Creek area in Dallas. 

Her designer friend, Breck Woolsey, glammed it up for her.

And this, my friends, was the BEYOND Fab result:


A few notes on this picture.

1. Love the coral sofa and Missoni-style printed chair.
2. Really into the cowhide rug under the black and gold leaf coffee table
3. Does anyone else notice that Ms. Pritchard is the twin of Celebrity Designer, Kelly Wearstler?

Perhaps that's why Breck decided to use Kelly Wearstler's influence in many of the rooms?


She has pink curtains.
And the Dorothy Draper Style chair is recovered in Kelly Wearstler's Apricot Bengal Bazaar.
DYING.








I have no words for this buffet.
Ok, I have one.
FABULOUS.



I love the way this bed is styled.
Headboard inspired by Kelly Wearstler.
Dusty Rose pillows, tan Hermes blanket.
LOVE the white 1960's side tables and tall lamps.
Gorgeous.


All pictures courtesy of FD Luxe Magazine for Dallas Morning News.


So, Are you or are you not thrilled that I shared this with you?

4 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

thrilled! thanks for sharing. it's gorgeous.

mackenziepage said...

Thanks Tiffanie! So glad you like, I was dying over it when I found!

Anonymous said...

great piece! you should try to get a shout out or become active on casasugar.com for more followers! keep up the chic work

Unknown said...

what a beauty!!!!