Thursday, March 10, 2011

eBAY Finds....Loving Them!




I've been so obsessed with perusing Etsy lately, that I had almost forgotten about my first love for vintage decor finds.

EBAY.


 Adore these chairs.

At $2,500, they sort of defeat the purpose of "bargain hunting" for home stuff on eBay, but whatever.
They're fab!




Love this settee.

I would love it even more, paired down with the Schumacher fabric below.


How awesome is this bamboo trimmed armoire?
I picture it in a lacquered Kelly Green!


Like this...


This French Louis XVI chair is so classic.
The fabric on it is fine.


But it could be made more modern with one of these Schumacher fabrics.



I also love these cane back options.
Pretty.


These bamboo pagoda mirrors are hard to find. 
Love this one.


Love this greek key/bamboo mirror.
So chic.


And you can never forget Vintage Hermes when perusing eBAY

Wouldn't this scarf make a fabulous pillow?



No comments: