Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Lovely Creative Studio....


I don't talk about this much, but during the daytime, I'm a Commercial Real Estate Broker.

A few weeks ago, while I was in Houston, a family friend asked that I find her space for her Fine Art Photography Studio.

Basically she needs a place to work, Gallery her photos, and relax. 
A home away from home.

Since she knows I love to decorate, she asked if I'd help her with the decor of the photography studio.

I put together the Inspiration Board above and the boards below.

We'll start with the main area of the office, with her desk and storage.

The office will be painted Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware and carpeted with wall to wall seagrass.

I gave her two options for the desk area. The first is Contemporary French with Neutral, Soothing Colors.



The Second option is a mix of Modern French and Hollywood Regency Styles. 
I would keep a neutral base and have Citrine & Aqua as accent colors.



Which option do you like better?

No comments: