Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little black (and gold) magic....


I woke up this morning to this beauty in my gmail inbox.

And I think it's pretty stinkin' cute.

And although I have absolutely nowhere to wear it (yeah, that's TOTALLY the only thing standing in my way...) It's not going to stop me from starring at it.

I'm pretty obsessed with black or gold things of any kind lately....

Especially where it relates to decor...






I really would like to put this black trellis wallpaper somewhere in my house.


And top it off with a pretty gold bamboo table like this one...


Nate Berkus for HSN


And then add some sparkly gold accessories....

Nate Berkus for HSN




A black and gold Bengal Bazaar pillow via Etsy


I wonder why noone has made glitter fu dogs yet...



I think these babies would look pretty sweet covered in gold glitter....

Happy Hump-Day Everyone!

No comments: