Monday, March 21, 2011

The Best Bridal Photographer..... EVER.


So, the bridal shoot I mentioned the other day?
It was FABULOUS.

Made even better by the fact that it was shot by one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE wedding photographers, Leslie Spurlock.

I pretty much gushed like a teeny bopper who was meeting Justin Bieber.

I was all, "OMG, Leslie! I'm your biggest fan!!"

While I can't disclose photos of the bridals from Thursday, I can show you a peek of Leslie's amazing portfolio.

It's a little embarrassing how much I stalk her Facebook Albums.


She takes pretty adorable engagement photogs like this...



side note: Does anyone else think the girl above looks like Lea Michelle from Glee?


 And she makes the best out of inclement North Texas weather with whimsical bridals like this.



And sweet wedding photos like this....


She's even been on the cover of Brides of North Texas, with this gorgeous photo...


Want to look like you and your bridesmaids just hopped out of a Jcrew wedding catalogue?
Call Leslie.


all images courtesy of Leslie Spurlock Photography

Isn't she the greatest?

I would like to taunt you and say that she's exclusive to the D/FW area, but she travels all over the world to shoot weddings.

I'll definitely be recommending her to all my bride to be friends.

Visit Leslie's Facebook page: Leslie Spurlock Photography

Happy Monday!

No comments: