Friday, March 4, 2011

Don Draper Does Palm Springs.....Lovin' it!


I may be a little late in the game, but tonight I finished the second season of Mad Men on DVD. 

Although I'm now an avid watcher, Seasons 2 & 3 escaped me a little.

I almost screamed while watching, "The Jetsetter", when a mysterious woman whisks Don Draper off to PALM SPRINGS.

Don Draper = Amazing.
Manhattan + 1960's decor/fashion = Fabulous
 1960's decor/fashion + Don Draper + Palm Springs = HEAVEN ON EARTH!

The mid-century modern house they stayed it was AMAZING.


I also enjoyed Don's lady-friend's outfits.
Super Glam. And SUPER 1960's Palm Springs.



 images via Take Sunset, The Frisky, and suzanne-marques.blogspot.com

And if the whole scene wasn't great enough, they traveled to Palm Springs in a 1960's white Mercedes SL Roadster.


Can you tell I'm dying to visit?

No comments: